Worms W.M.D All Stars’ Day 1 Edition includes:
- Rocket League – Worms fans worldwide are eager to cause mayhem with the all-new, mega-powerful Tank in Worms W.M.D., but wait until they get their hands on the Rocket League Octane Battle-Car! Soccer meets driving meets Worms. What's not to like?
- Goat Simulator – Use the Goat-on-a-Rope weapon to strike fear into the hearts of your enemies as the goat swings around the gorgeous digitally painted 2D landscapes using its sticky tongue to hone in on them! Laugh maniacally as the homicidal maniac with hooves explodes, turning your opponents’ troops into worm meat! We also have a pretty cool Goat Simulator three mask set. Because, why not?
- PAYDAY 2 – It’s Payday time for the worms. Stick it to the man by dressing your invertebrate chums up in the masks that have become iconic for millions of PAYDAY 2 fans around the world and plan your attack looking like a total badass. They’ll never take you alive!
- Saints Row IV – The most outrageous, over-the-top action franchise in videogames, arrives in Worms W.M.D in the form of the Dubstep gun from Saints Row IV. This baby can inflict massive damage whilst making pedestrians (and worms) dance. Yes, dance. Team17 is proud, and slightly nervous, to announce that the Dubstep Gun will be bringing the dance-pocalypse as one of our mounted guns in honour of this awesome weapon.
- Unturned – The free-to-play zombie survival sensation, where millions of users try their best to stay alive, shuffles into Worms W.M.D in search of brains! And in homage to this popular zomb-fest, Worms fans can dress their slimy pals in a three mask set and wage war in an Unturned mission.
- Broforce – Coming to the explosive rescue of worms everywhere is the fan favourite Broforce Turkey Bomb, bringing the pain in Worms W.M.D. And that’s not all! The Liberty Strike is a Broforce flavoured airstrike which will rain down fiery hell from the skies. Booyah!
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained – The War Mage and Sorceress have vowed to protect the world and guard the rifts. But sometime after the last great battle, trouble is brewing again. Whilst we wait for the Orc Invasion, we can dress our worms up in this Orcs Must Die! three mask set and unleash the excellent crafted minions weapon.
- Yooka-Laylee – Dress your worms up as one of gaming’s most anticipated double acts with the awesome Yooka-Laylee seven mask set!
Worms W.M.D features a fresh, brand new look 2D cartoon-inspired worm as well as gorgeous hand drawn landscapes. For the first time ever players will be able to use exciting new vehicles and even enter buildings which will add new strategic elements of gameplay to the traditional wormy warfare.
Be sneaky and hide out in buildings, use mounted guns, and get around in a range of different vehicles. Take the fight online and compete in multiplayer matches, all with the essential feel of the classic Worms experience.
- Wonderfully 2D: The best implementation of the Worms formula, now with a brand new worm and lovingly hand crafted 2D artwork.
- Classic Gameplay, Back by Popular Demand: We hear you! Worms W.M.D sees the reintroduction of the much loved ‘classic’ Ninja Rope, and we’ve recreated some of the key physics and gameplay that made the previous games so popular!
- Buildings: Keep your head down, and hide out in a building. Buildings provide a tactical advantage by hiding away your worms, and keeping them safe from direct attacks!
- Tanks: Drive around the landscape in warfare-ready Tanks. These conflict-hungry vehicles can help you get around faster, protect your worms, and provide extra fire power!
- Helicopters: Take to the skies and perfect your aerial assault skills as you unleash rapid-fire chaos on your enemies below! Pilot safety not guaranteed.
- Mounted Guns: As if over 80 weapons and utilities wasn’t already enough! A range of different gun types are placed around the landscape, allowing your warmongering worms to do even MORE damage
- Online Multiplayer and Great Single Player: Create havoc online in ranked or friendly multiplayer modes, with room for up to 6 players and 8 worms each on a map! There’s also plenty for the solo player to do – Worms W.M.D comes locked and loaded with a huge arsenal of Training Missions, Campaign Missions, and Challenges