The mythology of the OROCHI universe expands— A new main storyline brings the heroes together again after the death of the Demon Snake as they are called upon by a mysterious stone to return to the chaotic din of battle. Additionally, new side stories provide a multitude of new scenarios and uncover secrets, the story extends with the ability to battle from a different point of view or even “what if” hypothetical stages that exist in a parallel world.
- One Warrior against a Thousand Battles— Densely populated battlefields with up to 100 enemies on screen. New moves including Aerial Special attacks, Triple Rush. True Musou Burst executable by up to 6 characters
- New and Crossover characters— The legion of warriors is larger than ever with 145 playable characters including the introduction of Abe Seimei, Shennong, and Tamamo just 3 of 9 that are new to the series, cameos include Xu Shu from DYNASTY WARRIORS and Rachel from the NINJA GAIDEN series with more to be announced.
- Captivating Lands and Stages— Sinister imagery in the OROCHI series totaling 51 distinct stages with cross-over stages including Atelier, NINJA GAIDEN Sigma 2, DYNASTY WARRIORS and SAMURAI WARRIORS.
- Gameplay modes— Adding to both Online and Offline competition, new modes include Duel Mode, Craft Weapons, Officer Requesting and Summoning.
- Share experiences Online— S™ system players will be able to capture screenshots and live stream, share and see live comments which can impact either players’ games or co-op in Story mode, Free Mode and the new Gauntlet Mode