WARHAMMER 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr is an Action-RPG game, a genre rarely represented on consoles although there is a high level demand from gamers.
The first Action-RPG set in the grim future of the 41st Millennium takes the genre to its next level: an open-world sandbox game in a persistent universe with a huge variety of missions, tactical and brutal combats in destructible environments, and a storyline influenced by the community of players.
Diablo 3 finally gets a serious challenger on consoles.
- The first Action-RPG game taking place in the immensely popular universe of Warhammer 40,000, developed by Neocore, a studio with a successful track record in the genre.
- An open world sandbox game in a persistent universe, bringing a huge variety of missions.
Brutal and tactical combats through a storyline influenced by the community of players.
- 3 different classes of characters, each with a deep playstyle customization system.
- A vast universe to explore and various planets where to investigate, solo or with up to 4 team members.
- Strong post-launch support (missions, planets, expansions…)