Warhammer 40,000 Deathwatch Release Date NZ: October 21st, 2016
Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch is a turn-based strategy game, set on the edge of Imperial space, where your Space Marines will take on the Tyranids in a series of tactical engagements. From war ravaged cities, to the insides of Tyranid bio-ships, the missions will see your Kill Team rise in strength and skill as you face ever greater threats and peril.
- Single Player Campaign – Battle through 40 brutal missions. From the depths of Tyranid Hive Ships to vast Asteroid Deserts and destroyed Imperial Cities.
- Marines – Collect the Lone Wolf, Sanguinary Guard, Master of Relics and 38 unique others from Ultramarine, Space Wolf and Blood Angel chapters.
- Wargear – Bolters, Plasma Guns, Multimeltas, Lascannons and more. Build your armoury and equip your Deathwatch Marines with the finest wargear across the Imperium.
- Tyranids – Termagants, Genestealers, Carnifexes, and more block your way to victory. Fight through the most vicious horde of Tyranids ever seen.
- Honour your Chapter – Ready your bolters, steel your nerves, and save the Astolat sector from certain doom. FOR THE EMPEROR!
- FIGHT – Embark on a journey to save the sector from the alien threat. Smash the alien threat in a bespoke campaign against the Tyranids.
- COLLECT – Collect unique Deathwatch Space Marines. Customise them with a huge assortment of different weapons and wargear
- LEVEL UP – Gain experience points on missions and spend them on your Space Marines to unlock powerful skills and abilities.