Can you lead the misfit prisoners of the Void Ark through the derelict spaceships and myriad dangers of the Sargasso Nebula? Will you make the right choices about what to do, where to go and when to fight? Master combat, manage ship controls, scavenge supplies, craft improvised tools and much more!
Void Bastards features a 12–15 hour campaign that you can complete with an endless supply of prisoners, each with their own unique traits. When one dies, another steps forward to carry on the fight. Don’t worry though, as any crafting progress you’ve made is retained from one to another.
- Navigate a hazard filled nebula, choosing which ships to enter and which to avoid.
- Calculate your odds before entering a wreck, equipping the best tools for the job.
- Plan your mission using a ship map, taking account of power plants, warp chambers, security systems, radiation leaks and other features of the interactive environment.
- Outfight mutant crew, security robots and other enemies using poison darts, rifters, robotic pets and whole host of other jury rigged tools.
- React to evolving scenarios, reassessing whether to push through to the ship's cafeteria or escape back to the pod without any food.
- Escape with your loot, whether it be warp keys to evade nebula hazards or torpedoes to fight off pirate frigate
- Grow your prisoner, choosing what traits to keep and what to erase.
- Craft new tools and upgrade old ones as you work your way to the nebula’s core.
- Continue with a new prisoner and a new suite of traits when you die but enjoy keeping all the tools and upgrades that your predecessors crafted.
- Bang Tydy DLC included via voucher: Tydy DLC adds a completely new org to Void Bastards along with a dangerous new opponent, a brutal new weapon, three new ships to explore and the chance to gather much needed heart starters to keep your client alive in the dangerous Sargasso Nebula! Can you figure out how to stop the Tydy bots stealing your oxygen (and picking up the junk you’ve been sent to collect)?