Featuring an ‘innovative combat system’, the Crowd-Combat System sees enemies bunching together, influenced by physics. If a dwarf lands a mighty blow with a heavy war hammer, the impacted orcs are thrown back, colliding with their allies and some of them might even be pushed into an abyss! It’s only through tactical use of the environment and all of the heroes skills that players will be able to survive against the hordes outnumbering them 100 to 1.
- The main character in the game is the dwarf Tungdil, who grew up among humans. Over the course of the story he gathers a group of up to 12 companions around him; each of whom have a unique backstory and individual battle skills.
- Before each battle you assemble a group of up to four heroes, who then fight against hundreds of enemies simultaneously… Helm’s Deep sends its regards!
- Innovative Crowd-Combat System: Enemies have a flocking behavior and react using realistic physics. Every action of the player has an impact on all enemies.
- You travel across Girdlegard on a world map that contains dozens of battlefields and places just waiting to be discovered.
- Best-selling author Markus Heitz is directly involved in the project as a consultant and will contribute some quests and brand new characters.