The legendary Tekken series smashes its way onto Wii U in Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 boasts the largest roster of characters and modes on any Tekken game on any Nintendo console. Based on the Tekken Tag Tournament 2 arcade engine, this Wii U title features stunning graphics, an unparalleled fighting system, online multiplayer and robust customisation options.
Wii U Exclusive Features:
- Mushroom Battle – Pick up different Mushrooms to enable unique power-ups. In classic Mario style, when obtaining a mushroom, a player’s character with increase in size and be in a ‘powered-up’ state. There are 5 different styles of mushrooms, all with different effects and 6 stages to play this mode within.
- Exclusive Costumes– Customise with Nintendo cross-over costumes including Zelda, Link, Bowser, Luigi and - of course - Mario
- Touch Panel Moves – Use the Game Pad touch panel to execute move sets and combos
- Tekken Ball – Enjoy the return of the legendary beach volley battle.
- Multiplayer Match – fight in a 2-on-2 tag-team battle, 1-on-1 or 1-on-2
- Pair Play – the ultimate team brawl with up to 4 players each controlling a character
- Fight Lab – learn the mechanics & combos of Tekken and customise Combot’s moves and appearance
- Largest Roster – more than 50 playable characters - the biggest Tekken roster ever
- Tekken Channel – replay video of matches to analyse your hits and misses for the next fight
- New Stages – fight in your favourite countries and locations around the world
- Tekken Tunes– mix in-game music to play to a new soundtrack or import your favourite songs
- Classic Modes – Arcade, Ghost, Versus, Team, Time Attack and Survival
- Customisation – the most detailed set of customisation options yet seen for Tekken