Make your stand against the collapse of society in the ultimate zombie survival-fantasy game. Explore an open world full of dangers and opportunities that respond to your every decision. Recruit a community of playable survivors, each with their own unique skills and talents. Design and fortify your base against the relentless hordes of the undead. Perform daring raids for food and ammunition, and do whatever it takes to live another day. "State of Decay: Year-One Survival Edition" brings the hit zombie-survival-fantasy franchise to Xbox One and Steam, delivered in beautifully remastered 1080p.
Upgrade Plan for Xbox 360 State of Decay owners
- State of Decay Xbox 360 owners will receive a 33% discount on State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition. Discount will end June 30, 2015. To qualify for the discount, players must have purchased the base game, State of Decay, and have the same active LIVE account when State of Decay: Year-One Survival Edition becomes available for purchase on Xbox One.
An exclusive new character for Xbox 360 State of Decay owners
- "Gurubani Kaur" used to be a wild child in college, but the outbreak sparked a return to the faith of her youth. She was born in Punjab, but moved to America before she learned to talk. Her weapon of choice is an old Indian cavalry sword that her father kept as an antique.
- To acquire Gurubani, players must have purchased the base game, State of Decay, and have the same active LIVE account when State of Decay: Year-One Survival Edition becomes available for purchase on Xbox One.
All first-year' content completely remastered
- The original "State of Decay," along with major add-ons "Breakdown" and "Lifeline", is fully-remastered in stunning 1080p. Improved lighting, textures, and shadows bring the faded beauty of Trumbull Valley and the ravaged city of Danforth to life like never before. Animations and combat mechanics are completely over-hauled to add a new level of intensity and action. Hundreds of a smaller improvements to core game systems make "State of Decay: Year-One Edition" a must-have.
New Mission Type
- Mysterious supply crates start dropping into remote areas across the map, attracting massive hordes of zombies. Wipe out the infestation and you can grab some of the rarest and most powerful equipment seen in State of Decay.
Xbox One additions
- 1500 Gamer Score
- Community Challenges and Rewards
- Individual Rewards
- Game DVR
New vehicles: SUV...and more
- The new SUV sets a new standard for durability, and it doesn't end there - over 25 new vehicle skins are distributed across all maps.
Unlocking Heroes: Lifeline Roster
- Your favorite characters from "Lifeline" can now be unlocked in "Breakdown" with a new set of Challenges. Hop into the familiar boots of Hawkes, Kilo, and Vince ... or take control of the previously unplayable Kelly "Sasquatch" Eldridge.
New weapons: Under-barrel attachments and Incendiary Ammo
- Now if you find the right weapons, you can switch to an under-barrel grenade launcher or your assault rifle ... or load incendiary ammunition into any shotgun, and take out crowds of zombies without even switching weapons.
- Featuring 30 minutes of intense new music from award winning composer Jesper Kyd.
- The facility actions from Lifeline' now show up in every version of the game, including ammo-refilling and snack-making at your base. NPC Enclaves are also getting a makeover, making it easier to trade and build trust with them.