Space Hulk Ascension Release Date NZ: September 30th, 2016
Space Hulk Ascension is a 3D, digital, turn based, strategy game, which builds upon the classic board game experience, and adds new RPG style mechanics, additional weapons, enemy types, an all-new chapter and loads of other new features. Set in the isolated corridors and tomb-like chambers of ancient vessels lost in the graveyard of space, players lead a small force of fearless Space Marine Terminators in a ferocious fight for survival against hordes of predatory, alien Genestealers.
- Huge Amounts of Content – 103 unique missions spread out across 3 campaign chapters
- New Enemies – new Genestealer variations for you to face in the depths of the Space Hulk.
- New Mechanics – a complete reworking of the board game rules and mechanics. It’s still the Space Hulk game you love, reimagined for a new experience.
- Customisation – RPG-style skill progression and player squad management allow you to create your own tailor-made team of hardened veterans
- +New weapons, more complex maps, combi-weapons and flash missions.
- 10 times the amount of content of the original game, with a playtime of 50 – 100 hours.
- New Ultramarines Chapter | Terminator Progression and Customisation | Campaigns and Missions | Exploration and Discovery | Additional Weapons, Tactical Options and Game Rules | Genestealer Variations