Set in the immediate aftermath of its award-winning predecessor, Sniper Elite 4 continues the series’ World War Two heritage by transporting players to the beautiful and diverse environments of Italy in 1943.
Covert agent and elite marksman Karl Fairburne must fight alongside the brave men and women of the Italian Resistance to help free their country from the yoke of Fascism, and defeat a terrifying new threat with the potential to halt the Allied fightback in Europe before it’s even begun.
If his mission fails, there will be no Operation Overlord, no D-Day landings, and no Victory in Europe.
- New theatre of war – Italy – with most varied environments of any Sniper Elite game. Mountains, forests, fortresses, beaches, fishing towns
- More than 3 x larger levels than Sniper Elite 3 – longer shots, more side missions, (much) more AI, more variety of encounters
- Largest campaign in series history. Playtime varies but patient players could take dozens of hours to see everything
- New kill cams – shrapnel and melee
- New traversal mechanics (climbing, shimmying, leaping and more) allows players more ways to approach/kill/escape
- New melee takedowns (including while hanging off ledges)
- More weapons than any Sniper Elite game before
- “Scope zeroing” for the best snipers out there
- New competitive multiplayer modes (on top of returning favourites)
- PS4 pro support confirmed
True next-gen stealth
Running in native 1080p on both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, Sniper Elite 4 is the first game in the series built without the constraints of older hardware and aims to deliver the definitive World War Two shooter for a generation.
From sun-drenched Mediterranean coastal towns to colossal Nazi megastructures, daunting forests and giddying mountain monasteries inspired by Monte Cassino, Sniper Elite 4 will offer breathless emergent stealth action and unrivalled sniping freedom across maps many times the size of those seen in Sniper Elite 3.