Skater XL is a head-first dive into the skateboarding world, where style, creativity and the
perfect trick is yours to define.
Create, combine, and style tricks with unparalleled board control as you hit iconic
California locations where street legends have left their mark.
Play as skating icons Tiago Lemos, Evan Smith, Tom Asta or Brandon Westgate on your
way to becoming a skateboarding pro.
Dive into the digital skate subculture, with featured community created mods, brands,
'zines, and maps. Hit more than 60 real skate spots connected by block after block of
plazas, schools, pools, buildings, car parks and corridors.
- FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION – Skater XL is unique in that it doesn’t have any tricks programmed into it, only control of the movement through the thumbsticks. Each thumbstick is connected to the corresponding foot of the skater and as the player moves the stick, the board instantly responds. Much like a musical instrument, the player has complete freedom, whether it be pushing to nail a line or skating free from.
- PLAY AS REAL-LIFE PRO SKATERS – The game is launching with highly renowned pros TIAGO LEMOS, BRANDON WESTGATE, EVAN SMITH, and TOM ASTA. Each skater will have their own gear that fits their style.
- REAL LIFE ICONIC SKATING LOCATIONS – In Skater XL, players can shred legendary real world skate spots that are home to some of the most iconic skaters and tricks in the world. The game will launch with three large maps based in California and the West Coast.
- CUSTOMIZABLE CHARACTERS AND BOARDS – The possibilities are endless for players to personalize their Skater XL experience. Players can customize their entire look, from their skater’s physical attributes to gear and boards with distinctive decks, trucks, wheels, and grip tape.
- COME PLAY IN THE SANDBOX – Each area is yours to explore. With the freedom of an open environment, players will be able to push themselves, perfecting the subtle nuances of a highly technical trick or free form skate.
- THRIVING COMMUNITY- Dive into a passionate community with more than 50,000 members in Discord who create online zines, video parts, fakeskate brands, and hundreds of mods. Players can become part of a bigger ecosystem and join the digital skateboarding subculture where they can share their creativity