Get lost in music on Wii U with SiNG Party, the new musical performance game that will get everyone singing and dancing through the night!
SiNG Party features dozens of popular songs to choose from, and whether you're a karaoke king or simply never sing, everyone will be able to join the fun - while one person steps up to the microphone as the lead singer, friends and family can become the backing group, dancing, singing and clapping along to the prompts on the TV screen.
Key features of SiNG party on Wii U
- Party Mode – The heart of SiNG Party, Party Mode gives the lead singer the mic and the Wii U Game Pad to read the lyrics and any other directions from. This allows the singer to interact with the crowd in ways other party games can't offer, and lets the rest of the party join the fun by following their own song and dance instructions from the TV screen – or even picking up a Wii Remote to make the sound of a tambourine or cowbell. More cowbell!
- Sing Mode – Reading the lyrics off the TV screen, you'll not just be singing but getting real-time feedback on your vocals! Sing Mode judges you on the Pitch of your voice, as well as Power and Flair, so there's no holding back from putting your own twist on your favourite tunes and really making a performance out of it to set the new high score.
- Sing Mode can be played Solo or in a Duet with a partner, with Harmony Duet for those feeling particularly confident of their vocal skills! The rest of the party can still take part, using the Game Pad to queue up the songs they want to hear or play along with the audio mix – turning the music volume up, down, or completely off to leave the singer a capella, and even tune out the original vocal track to add a touch of reverb!
- Team Mode – Things get competitive as you team up and face your musical rivals in a battle as strong as Take That vs East 17 or Oasis vs Blur! Compete in solo action or perform as your own pop group, and you can even have an impartial judge to mark the performance using the Game Pad.
- Practice Mode – Rehearse your solo parts or just tricky sections of particular songs. The Game Pad can be used to single out the bits you want to practice, and with your SiNG Party awards posted on the Miiverse, there's certainly the incentive to nail that killer hook!
- Songs from the 60s to today – SiNG Party mixes current hits like 'Call Me Maybe' by Carly Rae Jepsen, ‘Glad You Came’ by The Wanted, ‘I’m Yours’ by Jason Mraz and ‘Just A Kiss’ by Lady Antebellum with chart classics including Queen’s ‘Don’t Stop Me Now’, ‘You Can’t Hurry Love’ by The Supremes and ‘I Want You Back’ by The Jackson 5. There's something for players of all ages and tastes, and with more songs available to download after launch, the hits keep on coming!
SiNG Party comes bundled with a Wii U Microphone, and supports a second one (sold separately).