Offering an all-new fighting style of One vs. Thousands, players of SAMURAI WARRIORS: Chronicles can now enjoy beating countless enemies using the simple, intuitive controls of their Nintendo 3DS system.
These two main characters in SAMURAI WARRIORS: Chronicles act as players’ avatars and each possesses their own unique weapons. By selecting between the two characters, players will be to enjoy different gameplay styles. As the story progresses players will discover the ability to edit their chosen character – such as changing their outfits and accessories, as well as giving them weapons used by other Samurai officers.
Furthermore, depending on how you play the game, during the later parts the gameplay scenarios may intersect, offering you a choice of battles to participate in. Choose wisely, because once you’ve selected a battle, you are forced to ally yourself with your choice and, as a consequence, will develop trustworthy allies as well as arch-rivals. Your choices also give you the chance to build firm bonds with other Samurai and experience the Warring States period like never before.
Are you ready to do battle in this epic adventure? You’ll need to utilise all the skills and strategic tactics in your arsenal to succeed!
- Courtesy of the features offered by your Nintendo 3DS, you can now enjoy stereoscopic 3D graphics across the whole screen. Furthermore, your device’s stereoscopic graphics will allow you to enjoy in-game movies in 3D, enable you to get closer to your favorite officers in conversation scenes and experience dynamic battles.
- The Nintendo 3DS Touch Screen intuitively works to your advantage. Thanks to the Touch Screen on your device, gameplay experiences such as changing characters during battle, setting your strategy and using it mid-mission are simple and easy to accomplish.
- Thanks to the StreetPass mode on your Nintendo 3DS system, you will be able to form an army and battle against people you pass on the street using the weapons in your possession. You will also be able to trade your weapons and the results of your battle will projected into the game itself. And the more battles you conduct via StreetPass, the more in-game benefits you will receive.
- SAMURAI WARRIORS: Chronicles also utilises the SpotPass feature on your Nintendo 3DS system, which will offer additional downloadable scenarios via SpotPass mode.
- With your Nintendo 3DS Wi-Fi connection, you will be able to download an additional scenario into SAMURAI WARRIORS: Chronicles. You can also earn rewards via virtual battles, or even receive enhanced weapons, as well as view other players’ history.
- Another new feature of the game is the Player Change system, which allows you to use the Touch Screen in order to switch between characters (up to four in total), wherever they are located on the battlefield. The benefits of this feature is that it provides you with four, completely different perspectives of the gameplay activity, as well as enabling you to fully exploit tactics such as “target setting” or “battle skill”. However, you will need to keep in mind your mission, status and Battle Skills, in order to end up victorious!