“The most anticipated Rugby League video game to date”.
Rugby League Live 3 includes the following features and more!
Improved Career mode and “Be A Pro” - take a Forward or a Back through the ranks of a U20 team into a full professional squad
Vastly improved Instant Replay System including super slow-mo and user defined camera placement – get right into the action!
Enhanced online play including filtering by locality and Online Tournaments
Dynamic time of day lighting with full sun movement and weather system giving dusk to night progress and mid game rain.
All 2014/2015 rule changes, updates to current 2015 rosters and team uniforms.
Over 100 teams from Rugby League competitions around the world including the NRL, Super League, Holden Cup, and many more.
New Experience System: Earn badges and experience both online and off to rise to the top of the leaderboards.
Fan-Hub Player Sharing – create your own players and teams and share them online across all supported platforms.
Dynamic Tackling System: Fend and break tackle your way past multiple defenders and use the new dynamic Struggle and Drag system to burst over the line to score or alternatively drag them into touch!”
- Rules - Latest rule updates including Auckland 9’s.
- Teams - Over 100 teams from Rugby League competitions around the world including the NRL, Super League, Holden Cup, and many more.
- Career Mode - Infinite career mode, play as a rookie, coach or jump in and play as a recognised star player.
- Instant Replay System - New feature which includes super slow-motion and user defined camera placement - gets you right into the action!
- Tackling – Dynamic tackling system that now includes the ability for drag and drive tackles.
- Online - Enhanced online play, features up to 16 player online tournament.
- Lighting - Totally dynamic time of day lighting with full sun movement and weather system.
- Experience System - Earn experience both on and offline to rise to the top of the leaderboards.
- Fan-Hub Player Sharing - Create your own players and teams and share them online across all supported platforms.