Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D delivers the intense Mercenaries gameplay experience on a handheld console. Featuring re-mastered stages from Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5, it’s a race against time as players try to defeat as many enemies as possible before the countdown reaches zero. The fast-paced, combat intensive action of Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D is available both as a solo experience or gamers across the world can team up and enjoy two-player co-op via network play.
Gamers will have the opportunity to tackle the game’s missions with legendary Resident Evil characters from past and present. These include Chris Redfield, Krauser, Hunk and, making her debut in a Mercenaries game, Claire Redfield.
While the gameplay will be familiar to those who have previously played Mercenaries, changes have been implemented to the stages and characters have been transformed to full 3D, the addition of the ability to move and shoot adds new gameplay tactics, and the addition of touch screen functionality improves access to the inventory and game map.
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Features:
- Fan favorite Resident Evil Mercenaries mode, in 3D and on a handheld for the first time
- Fast-paced, combat-heavy Resident Evil action
- 2 player co-op gameplay with Ad Hoc and Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection
- Reworked missions from the original with new placement of enemies and objects
- Choose from legendary past and present Resident Evil characters, including for the first time in Mercenaries, Claire Redfield