Garden Variety brings even more bizarre fun with the new 8v8 "Gnome Bomb" gameplay mode, the option to customise your load out with 24 new ability upgrades, and an all-new map, Chomp Town in the downloadable Garden Variety Pack (DLC) available for free starting March 18th on Xbox One and Xbox 360.
Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare
Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare digs into the trenches with an explosive new action experience. Blast zombies, plants and new characters across a mine-blowing world that delivers the depth of a traditional online shooter blended on high with the refreshing humour of Plant vs. Zombies. Take on Co-op and Multiplayer action with your friends and sow the seeds of victory!
- 24-player multiplayer action: Choose your side, plants or zombies, in 24-player online battles
- Customization: Personalise your favourite plants and zombies with hundreds of unique items and customisations
- 4-player online co-op and split screen co-op: Join forces with friends in online 4-player cooperative mode or on the couch with split screen
- New plants and zombies: Powerful new plants and zombies with a huge variety of abilities
- Expansive world: Over 10 unique multiplayer and cooperative battlegrounds
- Boss Mode: Garden Warfare’s take on Battlefield’s Commander Mode will offer players the opportunity to soar into airborne action with SmartGlass or Kinect.
- Splitscreen Endless Challenge: In this local cooperative mode, two players will team up as plants fighting the endless horde of zombies from a split-screen perspective.
Please note: Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare is a multiplayer-only game and in order to play on Xbox One, players will require Xbox Live Gold Membership.