In Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight, the Specialised Extracurricular Execution Squad (SEES) and the Phantom Thieves are each whisked away to a secret room, known only as Club Velvet. Upon awakening, each group finds themselves face-to-face with enigmatic Velvet Room residents and are forced to perform at a mysterious dance party, unaware of what lies ahead of them..
- Memorable Soundtrack -Return to the world of Persona 3 and Persona 5 and relive cherished memories with the games’ most memorable songs by Shoji Meguro, composed by Ryota Kozuka, as well as all-new remixes by ATOLS, Lotus Juice, ☆Taku Takahashi (m-flo / block.fm), Jazztronik, and more! Unlock a total of 25 fan-favorite tracks in each game.
- Dancing! -Choose from several difficulty levels and dance alongside the members of SEES and the legendary Phantom Thieves in a customisable rhythm game experience. Characters can tear up the dance floor with a partner by performing well during a song and entering “Fever” mode; try out some of your favourite character combinations!
- English and Japanese Voiceovers -Choose to listen to your favorite characters’ voices in either English or Japanese with dual audio options!
- Social -In “Social,” players can connect with their favourite characters and deepen their social bonds through conversations and mini-events. Fulfill character-specific conditions to unlock special events and new items.
- Collect Costumes -Collect and equip a variety of costumes and accessories to create an even flashier dance experience.