Overcooked: the Gourmet Edition will release simultaneously for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Overcooked is the latest gem from the award winning Games Label Team17, and first boxed outing for two man development team Ghost Town Games.
Overcooked is a chaotic couch co-op cooking game for one to four players. Working as a team, you and your fellow chefs must prepare, cook and serve up a variety of tasty orders before the baying customers storm out in a huff. Sharpen your knives and dust off your chef’s whites, there isn’t mushroom for error and the stakes are high in these crazy kitchens!
The Onion Kingdom is in danger and only the finest cooking can save it! In Overcooked players must journey through a variety of cruel and unusual kitchens on their quest to become master chefs capable of conquering an ancient edible evil which plagues the land.
Play solo or engage in classic, chaotic couch co-op for up to four players in both co-operative and competitive challenge modes. You’ll have to cook a range of different dishes and work together in order to become the most effective and ultimate team!
- 28 standard campaign levels plus an additional introductory level and final boss to conquer!
- Local co-op play for 1 to 4 players across all campaign levels!
- 9 versus levels to go head to head locally with either 2 or 4 players
- A range of different and unusual kitchens to play across with different recipes to master, cook soup, burritos, burgers and fish and chips
- 14 different chefs to play as!
- Split pad controls! Play with two people sharing the same controller
- 11 achievements/trophies to cook up
Additional content for the Gourmet Edition will include:
- 6 brand new levels featuring an all new theme
- 6 brand new chefs to unlock including the Dinosaur, Robot, French Bulldog, Panda, Bear and Pig