Release Date NZ: November 4th, 2016
Explore a vast backcountry, fully customise your own mountain ranges and build your own parks in the most authentic snowboarding game ever created. With fluid, physics-driven control mechanics, procedural mountain generation and real-world competitions like Slope style, Half pipe and Big Air you'll ride your way through infinite powder and realistic runs – all the way to the top alongside pro boarder Mark Morris.
Infinite Air amplifies the hyper-realistic experience of snowboarding with the thrill of achieving massive air. With the inclusion of real-world events such as the popular Burton US Open Slopestyle and Half Pipe, courses can mirror the twists and turns of the real life competition. Infinite Air promises to deliver the visceral intensity of professional snowboarding for those who seek it.
- Featuring Canadian pro-snowboarder and cover athlete Mark Morris with Craig McMorris, Silje Norendal, Ulrik Badertscher, Danny Davis, and Torstein Horgmo!
- Procedurally generated mountains and full-featured editor delivers an infinite number of runs to ride
- Fluid, physics-driven controls deliver unparalleled expression and control for the most authentic snowboarding experience ever
- Compete in real-world competitions with authentic scoring: Slope style, Big Air and Half pipe
- Play as the world's best snowboarders in 100+ square miles of open-world back country, slopestyle competitions, big air contests, or create your own course!
- Share your creations and best runs online with friends.