Batman Returns in an all new LEGO adventure
When The Joker seeks help from other nefarious villains, such as Lex Luthor, from the DC Universe to destroy Gotham City, Batman calls in reinforcements to help defend the city he protects. You’ll be able to fight alongside other DC heroes such as Green Lantern, Wonder Woman and the Man of Steel, Superman!
In LEGO Batman 2 DC Super Heroes you’ll get to grips with new gadgets and suits, such as Batmans Power Suit and Robins Hazard Cannon, which will help you explore new areas of Gotham City. On top of these suits you’ll also have access to the powers of the new Super Heroes such as Flight, Super-Breath and Heat Vision. On top of these gadgets you’ll also be able to get behind the wheel of the Batmobile and skim the clouds as the iconic Batwing.
LEGO Batman 2 DC Super Heroes is packed full of LEGO humour and has the cooperative gameplay that LEGO games are known for.
- Experience an original LEGO adventure that has Batman and Robin teaming up with Superman to defend Gotham City from The Joker and Lex Luthor.
- Discover a new storyline that introduces a massive Gotham City hub full of fun exploration, collection and vehicles.
- Traverse Gotham City’s open realm by walking, flying or unlocking and controlling a variety of cool vehicles including the Batmobile, Batwing and Batboat.
- Experience for the first time in a LEGO videogame, talking LEGO minifigures.
- Master new suits and gadgets, such as Batman’s Power Suit and Robin’s Hazard Suit equipped with a Pressure Cannon that can absorb and dispense hazardous liquids.
- Collect 50 DC Comics characters, including The Flash, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and many others.
- Flex your new super abilities and soar through the air with free-roaming flight, freeze and push objects with Super-Breath, and heat up and cut holes through objects with Heat Vision.
- Create unique super heroes with customizable characters.
- Play with friends and family using easy drop-in/drop-out co-op play that features dynamic split screen.
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes will take advantage of the innovative Wii U™ GamePad controller. Players will navigate through Gotham City using an enhanced interactive map and select their favorite DC Comics characters to assemble a powerful team of heroes, all with the use of the controller's touchscreen. They can even enjoy the entire game experience on the GamePad in off-TV mode, or have a second player join in on the TV, so they can fight crime together without having to share a single screen.