Introducing Just Dance 2016 - the latest game in the top-selling franchise - with an additional, brand new way to play! All you need is your smartphone and the Just Dance Controller App to play Just Dance 2016 on a new gen console1, no extra accessories needed.
Bust your moves to “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson Ft. Bruno Mars and “All About That Bass” by Meghan Trainor - Just Dance 2016 features an amazing tracklist with visuals that are more imaginative and breath-taking than ever before. Join over 100M players and dance to your favourite songs – available October 2015!
Featuring the ultimate tracklist – from the hottest hits to fun favourites! (Wii, Wii U, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One)
- All About That Bass – Meghan Trainor
- Animals – Martin Garrix
- Blame – Calvin Harris Ft. John Newman
- Born This Way – Lady Gaga
- Gibberish - MAX
- Hangover (BaBaBa) – Buraka Som Sistema
- Hey Mama – David Guetta Ft. Nicki Minaj, Afrojack & Bebe Rexha
- I Gotta Feeling – The Black Eyed Peas
- Ievan Polkka – Hatsune Miku
- Let’s Groove – Equinox Stars
- Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson Ft. Bruno Mars
- Want To Want Me – Jason Derulo
- William Tell – Overture – Rossini
- And more!
Dance with your smartphone – no additional accessories or camera required!
- Just Dance is more accessible than ever – all you need is your smartphone, and a new-gen console to play the game
- Download the Just Dance Controller app to your Apple, Android, or Windows Phone2 device and your smartphone scores your dance moves
- Play with up to 6 players at once
Play Just Dance 2016 with the Controller App for free this summer!
- Access a free demo on Xbox Live, PlayStation Store, or the Nintendo Eshop, available on Xbox One, PS4, and Wii U
- Dance to “Blame” by Calvin Harris Ft. John Newman using the Just Dance Controller App to score and track your moves – no extra accessories or purchases needed!
- Visit justdancegame.com/app for details
Personalise your Just Dance workouts!
- Personalise your workouts with your favourite tracks or play a ready-made thematic playlist
- Track your calories burnt, time spent dancing, and number of songs played!
5 NEW game modes available!
- For the first time ever, players can work together to achieve a high score in “Dance Party”
- New “Dance Quests” mode allows you to unlock quests and beat the game!
- Challenge friends and other players worldwide with “World Video Challenge”
- Customise your dance sessions with the “Sweat and Playlists” mode
- Watch the best of the community videos, fan-made dances, and more in JDTV!
Fan favourite features are back!
- With Autodance, create fun mini videos of your dance performance that you can share right after you finish a song – it’s time to show off your best moves!
- Submit your best performances in-game to be selected for a Community Remix, a playable, remixed video that features Just Dance players!