FINAL FANTASY XV ROYAL EDITION brings the acclaimed epic to new heights, packed with add-on content, new features and a reversible inlay showcasing exclusive artwork by legendary artist Yoshitaka Amano. Join Prince Noctis and his closest friends as they fight against the empire in an effort to take back their fallen kingdom.
FINAL FANTASY XV ROYAL EDITION boasts a wealth of bonus content, including content contained in free updates to the console versions as well as paid downloadable content originally available through the Season Pass. Brand new content is also included such as first person mode, where players can explore the world of Eos through Noctis's eyes and the addition of a brand new dungeon, set in the Ruins of Insomnia City.
FINAL FANTASY XV ROYAL EDITION and will feature*:
- Expanded Map: Insomnia City Ruins – all-new side quests and enemies such as Cerberus and Omega will be available through the expanded map of the Crown City of Insomnia. Players can also take on a battle with the Rulers of Yore
- A fully-controllable Royal Vessel boat, expanding the world of Eos and allowing players to explore the area between Cape Caem and Altissia. Players will also be able to fish aboard the vessel and discover new fish and recipes
- A new accessory that can activate the new action “Armiger Unleashed” – players will be able to unleash powerful attacks while the Armiger is summoned. After collecting all of the royal arms, players will be able to find an accessory in an unidentified part of the world, enabling access to Armiger Unleashed
- A new first-person camera mode, allowing players to experience the game from Noctis’ perspective
- More than a dozen pieces of downloadable content including weapons, Regalia car skins and item sets
- All current season pass content including: EPISODE GLADIOLUS, EPISODE PROMPTO, MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION: COMRADES** and EPISODE IGNIS
- Archive – players can review the “Cosmogony” stories scattered throughout the FINAL FANTASY XV world. Additional local myths and legends will also be placed in various new locations. Through them, players will be able to obtain more information about the world
- Quest to obtain and strengthen Regalia Type-D