Restricted 13, Violence, horror, offensive language & sexual references.
New to DmC Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition, players will be able to play as Dante’s twin brother himself in Vergil’s Bloody Palace Mode. For an extra depth of challenge, new modes have been added including Gods Must Die Mode, Must Style Mode and Hardcore Mode. In addition to the game’s new features, players will also receive new Dante and Vergil costumes inspired by classic Devil May Cry character designs.
DmC sees the origin story of self-assured series protagonist Dante retold against a contemporary backdrop. The Dante of DmC is a young man who has no respect for authority or indeed society in general. Dante knows that he is not human, but also that he is not like the demons that have tormented him throughout his life. Caught between worlds, he feels like an outcast.
Thanks to his twin brother Vergil, leader of the anti-establishment group “The Order”, Dante is discovering and coming to terms with what it means to be the child of a demon and an angel. With Dante being able to call upon angel and demon abilities at will, his split personality dramatically affects the gameplay style.
- Critically acclaimed action tailored for next-gen – Experience the endlessly deep, fast-paced combat and high quality production values of DmC running at a smooth 60fps with 1080p support across both next-gen consoles. Use next-gen sharing functionality to record and upload your most impressive combo videos online for bragging rights.
- Definitive package – Enjoy all of the stylish action gameplay from the original game, all previously released DLC, including the “Vergil’s Downfall” campaign, which features hours of additional gameplay, plus modes and content brand new to DmC Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition all in one polished package.
- New Vergil’s Bloody Palace Mode – Throw down the gauntlet as Dante’s twin brother Vergil against 60 waves of enemies in a challenging new Bloody Palace Mode.
- Rebalanced combat system – The combat system and enemies have been rebalanced based on fan feedback from DmC Devil May Cry, with gameplay tuning and adjustments made, including optional manual lock-on for classic Devil May Cry fans.
- Bigger challenges – Brand new gameplay modes for the hardcore DmC players include Hardcore Mode, Must Style Mode, and Gods Must Die Mode.
- Must go faster – A long-standing Devil May Cry tradition, Turbo Mode increases gameplay speed by 20% for even faster, more intense combat.