Darkest Dungeon: Crimson Edition is a challenging gothic roguelike turn-based RPG about the psychological stresses of adventuring.
Recruit, train, and lead a team of flawed heroes through twisted forests, forgotten warrens, ruined crypts, and beyond. You’ll battle not only unimaginable foes, but stress, famine, disease, and the ever-encroaching dark. Uncover strange mysteries, and pit the heroes against an array of fearsome monsters with an innovative strategic turn-based combat system.
- Striking hand-drawn gothic crowquill art style
- Innovative turn-based combat pits you against a host of diabolical monsters
- Narration system to celebrate your successes…and failures
- 16 (and counting!) playable hero classes, including Plague Doctor, Hellion, and even the Leper!
- Classic CRPG and roguelike features, including character permadeath, procedural dungeons, and incredible replay
The Crimson Court DLC Includes:
- A new hero class.
- A new dungeon region: The Courtyard
- A full faction of new deadly foes
- 5 new Bosses with some of the most complex and devious mechanics yet.
- A new wandering boss: The Fanatic
- Districts: 10 new buildings to upgrade your Hamlet
- Massive, sprawling maps with locked doors, prisoner rooms, and progress saves
- Lore-driven trinket sets for all heroes – with set bonuses!