Release Date: June 24th, 2016
Carmageddon Max Damage is the freeform driving sensation where pedestrians (and cows) equal points and your opponents are a bunch of crazies in a twisted mix of automotive killing machines. It’s the antidote to racing games!!
With 33 wildly varied vehicles to fill your garage, 16 levels and around 60 career events, plus a multitude of challenges and environments packed full of unwitting targets and crazy PowerUps Carmageddon Max Damage adds up to endless hours of frenetic, violent and hilarious FUN. Banned in some countries, censored in others, and even condemned by a Pope, overnight Carmageddon Max Damage is the poster child for everything that’s wrong in society and therefore that’s right in a videogame.
- 30 different cars -cool, crazy custom killing machines each with its own highly distinctive character; there’s sports cars, monster trucks, a hearse, a tank-car thing, and a whole lot more!
- A huge variety of wild and wonderful power ups that can affect opponents, pedestrians, or your own car!
- A host of pedestrian (and animal) targets for you to hunt down for entertainment and Points!
- 10 large open environments with numerous routes, spots to explore, set pieces and objects to generally smash around and have fun with.
- Fully featured action replay mode; letting you rewind, set custom cameras and see all the action again, from any perspective.
- Dynamic and complex car damage system that allows comprehensive real-time damage and destruction of vehicles.
- Ragdoll physics for all drivers (when thrown through the windscreen in a smash!), pedestrians and animals.
- Highly sophisticated tank track physics for vehicles.