Paris in the spring. Shots ring out from a gallery…
A robbery – a murder – and the beginning of another epic original Broken Sword adventure.
An adventure that will hurl intrepid lawyer George Stobbart and sassy journalist Nico Collard onto the trail of a murderous conspiracy forged in the cauldron of war-torn Europe. A conspiracy whose roots lie in mysteries older than the written word.
When George and Nico get together nothing is ever what it seems. There are codes to be broken, murders to be cracked, ingenious puzzles to be solved and troublesome adversaries to be defeated. Armed only with logic, integrity and a wry sense of humour - can they outwit evil forces both ancient and modern and save mankind from impending disaster?
- Next Gen support – the latest Broken Sword adventure is coming to next Gen consoles PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in Summer 2015
- Back to the roots – hand drawn environments brought to the High Definition era. Richer and more detailed graphics give the game a luscious visual style that stands out from its peers
- Iconic Heroes – George Stobbart and Nico Collard are two of the most iconic characters in video gaming. Here extensively re-interpreted for their first high definition outing, our heroes maintain their familiar looks, but with significantly more detail, animation and expressiveness
- Globe-trotting adventure – Boasting a varied array of locations to explore from Paris, London, and Catalonia through to the Middle East, each area is designed as a visual feast evoking the signs and sounds of their real world counterparts
- Solving the mystery – Experience the very best in adventure gaming: from unique puzzles and deft subterfuge to cipher solving and time-honoured detective work