This is the NTSC version of the game which is compatible with PAL systems. Any future DLC may require an NTSC Nintendo account
Developed by Studio Saizensen, Blade Strangers is a hardcore old-school fighting game. The streamlined four button control scheme makes it easy for beginners to deal out damage from day one…but the intricate combos, counters and specials give tournament-caliber players plenty of opportunities for frame counting, chain construction and hit-box science.
- Fighter roster includes characters from previous Studio Saizensen games (like Code of Princess and Sayonara Umihara Kawase), Nicalis games (like Cave Story+) and other surprise entrants.
- Each character has three alternate Color settings and their own familiar “home” stage.
- Proprietary development system transforms 3-D models and animation into 2-D sprite work; every frame looks like a gorgeous anime drawing.
- Online competition with minimum input lag
- Accessible controls Designed to bring fresh Blood to the ranks of fighting-game fans worldwide