Blackguards – Definitive Edition Release Date NZ: October 28th, 2016
Blackguards – Definitive Edition containing the ‘Untold Legends’ DLC.
Blackguards – Definitive Edition is a turn-based tactical role playing game that draws you into a doomed, rugged fantasy world, where the only hope for salvation lies in the hands of outsiders and criminals. No matter what you decide, you will not make it through Blackguards – Definitive Edition without getting blood on your hands.
Play as a warrior, mage, or hunter and create your ideal character. Draw upon a wide selection of skills and spells to defend yourself again adversaries. Experience a story of intrigue, betrayal, and shocking twists in the challenging campaign. Who can you trust, if you don’t even trust yourself?
- Strategically demanding – More than 180 unique Battle Maps keep your tactical skills sharp with new challenges. With 40 special skills and over 90 spells, you decide how to dominate the battlefield.
- Turn-based strategy meets RPG – A complex combat system facilitates tactical and immersive battles with interactive objects and traps.
- Questionable companions – Criminals, murderers and addicts will accompany you on your quest. But don’t worry – you’ll fit right in with the seven playable and customizable characters.
- An epic story – Murder and treachery are a fact of life in the world of Blackguards. Your decisions have far-reaching consequences both for your group of ‘heroes’ and the fate of the entire world.
- More than 60 hours play time – Countless main and side quests provide variety and ensure there's never a dull moment.
- Exotic locations – Discover the most remote corners of Aventuria and become enchanted by the idyllic, hand-drawn scenery.
- Exclusive content – The Definitive Edition includes the “Untold Legends” DLC which sheds light on the dark past of a Blackguards character and also comes with new weapons, battle maps, quests and music.