Beyond Flesh and Blood Release Date NZ: March 31st, 2017 (estimated date)
SPACE IS EASY. PREPARE FOR EARTH.
Ethan Cunningham is an engineer from the United Global Remnant (UGR) – the very last survivors of humanity. The year is 2281 and military grade VR is the only way back to Earth, 80 years after a Global War for resources forced decent society to the edge of Earth’s atmosphere. Space is safe but rumours of aliens, terrorists and a meteorite strike finally conscript Ethan away from the UGR Astralis orbital colony. Ethan’s journey back to Earth brings together dystopian themes of dehumanisation, cybernetics, political instability and environmental disaster.
Beyond Flesh and Blood is a story-driven 3rd person action shooter game, with horror overtones and sci-fi gore. Battle your way through multiple gore-filled levels, blasting apart grotesque terrorist hives, eliminating wave after wave of enemy scum with powerful weapons that will push your shooter skills beyond. Beyond Flesh and Blood offers an immersive experience where the objective is to tactically understand and utilise your environment in a battle against deadly enemies.
- Gory over the top action featuring people being ripped in half, gratuitous dismemberment, explosions and mega-mecha gameplay on the battlefield.
- Detailed environments and reimagined Manchester playscapes that make full use of the graphical power of the Xbox One and PS4.
- The player pilots multiple combat rigs including rebel mechs, UGR mechs and more!
- The player cannot die! Players remotely pilot a combat frame, so once a frame is destroyed a new one is dropped in from orbit allowing the player to get straight back into the fight. What’s the catch? Players have no health regeneration and get health back by collecting energy from fallen foes forcing players to fight to survive.
- Not a cover-based shooter. This game is not about crouching behind a low wall, it is about using speed and skill to survive.
- 7+ hours story-driven game play with more on the works!
- Wave-base survival mode for extended gameplay with leader boards.
- Difficult combat designed to test skill.
- Guns – lots of guns! Guns are upgraded throughout the game and enemy weapons can also be obtained by killing the opponent (acting as a temporary upgrade to augment player firepower).