Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition is the most complete package ever conceived for the critically acclaimed and ground breaking racing simulator.
Benefit from the combination of pure driving realism and pin-point accuracy together with every car and track to ever be released for the game, featuring, besides the latest and updated version of Assetto Corsa, the Prestige pack, the three Porsche Packs, the Red, the ReadyToRace and the Japanese Packs, plus the Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLCs.
178 tailored to perfection cars are available to choose from, including special editions, reproduced in collaboration with the most prestigious automotive manufacturers, each one authentic and unique in both characteristics and handling – designed upon manufacturer’s real-life track data and telemetry. Including cars from Ferrari, Porsche, BMW, Audi, Lamborghini, McLaren, Praga, Corvette, Maserati, Lotus and more.
Using laser scanning technology to deliver the highest level of accuracy possible, Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition boasts 33 track configurations from sixteen circuits (including the legendary Spa Francorchamps, Nürburgring-Nordschleife, Laguna Seca and many others), alongside an advanced physics engine built using practical knowledge acquired from the elite of motorsport, including features and aspects of real cars never seen on any other racing simulator, such as tyre flat spots, heat cycles, including graining and blistering.
- Tailored to perfection – Over eighty cars are available to choose from, plus special editions, reproduced in collaboration with the most prestigious automotive manufacturers, each one authentic and unique in both characteristics and handling.
- Legendary Circuits – including Silverstone Circuit, Monza, and Nürburgring-Nordschleife, all recreated using Laser Scan technology so that each bump, curb and slope is a perfect match to the real counterpart.
- Precision Physics – bring a new dimension to the car and track, from tyre flat spots & heat cycles to the dynamic simulation of the tyre rubber deposited on track and recreated light conditions based on geographical coordinates.
- Multiple Race Modes – include Career mode, special and unique events and challenges. Fully customizable single player and multiplayer modes include quick races, race weekends including free practice sessions, qualifying session, drag races, drift challenges and more!
- Tuning & Driver Assist profiles – allow the overall racing experience to be further modified by adjusting everything from car attributes to collision damage to let players of any proficiency with a joypad or supported racing wheel.