AereA is a music themed Action RPG in which the player explores Aezir, a floating island that was broken into pieces. To really tap into the music theme of the game, SOEDESCO cooperates with Broforce composer Deon van Heerden for the soundtrack. To add more music to the release, the boxed version of AereA includes the game's original soundtrack as a special edition. To celebrate the cooperation there's an all-new trailer introducing AereA's four heroes.
Players get to play as Wolff the Harp-Archer, Jacques the Cello-Knight, Jules the Lute-Mage and Claude the Trumpet-Gunner. As disciples of Great Maestro Guido's it's their mission to find and return the nine primordial instruments to restore balance and peace in the world. Van Heerden composed a special soundtrack for this trailer.
- Enjoy the beautiful music by Broforce composer Deon van Heerden
- Lose yourself in the beautifully hand-drawn graphic style in 4K resolution
- Play as 4 different musical themed characters, each with their own unique set of abilities
- Fight 9 unique bosses, inspired by a specific musical instruments
- Explore multiple islands with a wide variety of biomes, enemies and puzzles