Grab your gear and your friends as you embark on an epic journey in Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate to a land full of deadly Monsters!
- A world to explore - Explore different terrain, face off against terrifying creatures and take part in over 200 quests.
- Use the World - Forage on the floor, fish in the rivers and carve up the creatures to find useful items to make and upgrade your weapons and armour.
- Companions - When playing alone you'll be aided by Cha Cha and Kayamba.
- Gather a hunting party - Play with your friends online in Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on Wii U, or play with 3DS players locally over Wi Fi.
- TouchScreen - Access books, weapons, field maps and mini-games through the Wii U Game Pad touchscreen.
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate features a huge world for you and your friends to explore. From rolling fields of green grass where Herbivores graze, to fiery volcanoes where fierce creatures await their next meal, within each environment you'll find creatures to hunt. But be careful - some will be waiting to hunt you!
In each area you'll need the correct equipment to deal with the sometimes harsh conditions. In volcanoes you'll need cooling drinks so that you don't overheat, but on the icy mountain tops you'll need to carry heating drinks so you don't freeze. Make sure you carry enough.
As you explore the massive world of Monster Hunter, you'll soon discover the importance of searching your environments carefully. You'll find flowers to pick, rivers to fish in and ore to mine so that you can create potions and create and upgrade equipment and armour. then of course there are the Monsters themselves, once slain you can carve them up and use they hide, bones or meat to improve equipment you create.
When venturing out alone you'll be accompanied by your furry friends Cha Cha and Kayamba, who'll help you tackle the beasts that you confront and find much needed items to complete quests.
If you dont want to face the world of Monster Hunter alone, you can recruit your friends into joining you hunting party. You and three friends can wander the land taking on monsters of vast size that roam the land, swim the seas and patrol the skies. A well-trained team will be able to tackle anything that tries to make you it's next meal.
Collaborate and communicate via text using the Wii U Gamepad touchscreen or USB Keyboard. Or for those that want to sound the war cry, you can also use the built in Mic on the Game Pad to chat your friends.
And for those with friends who have a 3DS they too can join you via local WiFi play making Monster Hunter the first 3DS/Wii U crossover game! You can even transfer your save data to your 3DS so you can continue the hunt wherever you are!